Suggestions on articles

What would you like to read about? 🙂

-'  Malin Hultman, Host of Rabbit Savvity
Snowflake's Kaniner - Breeding of showjumping rabbits in Sweden
Blog | 500px | Instagram

Annons:
Bunnykinns
2017-02-12 22:17

I would like to hear suggestions on how to educate people about rabbits. So many of my friends and even family say that my rabbits are spoilt, even though in reality they are just given the love and care they deserve. It really annoys me when people say "it's only a rabbit" as if rabbits don't deserve the same love and attention as other pets! People have this misbelieve because they haven't had the proper education, it's such a shame.

Instagram @bunnykinns17

Tealover
2017-02-13 09:23

Maybe a rabbit Dictionary. It might Help if there will be many members that do nor have english as a native language

edit: oh, and rabbit 101 for new beginners

Teanerd who loves tea so much that i started a tea shop www.tealovers.se!
Host of Tea savvity and the swedish version Te ifokus
Follow me on Facebook and instagram

KaninenKnut
2017-02-28 21:01

Rabbit Show Jumping :)

Niklas
2017-03-01 09:14

I think many would look for information about all the different rabbit breeds. Perhaps one post for each breed. Then you can make them community Dictionary entries as well so they automatically become linked every time they are mentioned in discussions. Another thing is rules for rabbit jumping. And perhaps Help on how to choose the right breed for you. And how to care for a rabbit. And what you need in terms of cages, food bowls and other things to have a rabbit. And … no, I'll stop there. :-)

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

benjie_and_luna
2017-03-01 16:18

It would be nice with an article about rabbit body language and how to interpret what your rabbit is saying to you. I think many owners would benefit from learning more about that :)

Mejalin
2017-03-01 22:21

Thank you for all the tips :D

Blog | 500px | Instagram

Annons:
Grodan
2017-03-02 01:22
  • Checking for health 
  • Common diseases
  • Shows - how?
  • History
  • Anatomi
  • Nutrition 
  • Trick training

Host 4 mouse - Welcome!   <:3 }~~~

Mejalin
2017-03-05 19:08

Will see how we do with all of the breeds. There are so many different breeds and standards so we will have to think about that one! Confused

Blog | 500px | Instagram

Scroll to top
Annons: