Annons:
Tagrabbits
Read 2691 times
Leia
2018-08-17 22:45

I adopted a rabbit today!

Today we introduced a new addition to the family!

Here's the story, we're currently trying to affordably redecorate our living-room so my mother and I went to buy some cushions and curtains from a woman who advertised them on facebook.    When we arrived we realised she was selling things because, after abruptly splitting from her partner, she had to move house and back to Scotland in a matter of days. She asked if we would like her rabbit and the cage, all free to a good home.  

How could we have said no!?

We didn't want her having to result in giving the rabbit to a potential bad home due to the rush or have the guilt of going to the RSPCA, so our decision was final! The next day after a teary goodbye, he was ours.

He's six months old and she had named him Lennon. I didn't take any pictures as I didn't want to bombard the poor animal after his big move. I'll be sure to upload some pictures sometime soon.

I'm quite confident with my knowledge on rabbit care and indoor rabbits in particular but any tips or information to refresh my memory would be greatly appreciated!

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Annons:
Evelina
2018-08-17 23:15

Can’t wait for pictures ☺️

Emo
2018-08-18 10:06

Hope it will be good for all of you.

My website: American version
Min hemsida: Svensk version

Tammie
2018-08-18 20:27

I am excitedly waiting for pics! When my children were little we raised rabbits. It was a lot of fun and a lot of good memories.

Happy creating!

Tammie

Host of Paints and Crafts

=^_^=
2018-08-20 10:07

I hope everything goes well with him. The only thing I might mention as a reminder is to not overfeed him. I know it's a quite common problem and I did it with my old rabbits.

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away."

Leia
2018-08-20 15:34

#4 They are brill Emo!

#5 Yes! I have to be really careful with him because he just gobbles up his food so fast haha.

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Annons:
Scroll to top
Annons: