Annons:
Tagrabbits
Read 3932 times
Leia
2019-02-01 23:03

IKEA Rabbit Hack!

Image 1. Click to open in original size.

I finally bought the wooden IKEA dolls bed (DUKTIG) for my Charlie! I felt like everyone had one on Instagram so I couldn't resist jumping on the bandwagon! At £16 it does appear pricey but then considering the prices of other rabbit castles/houses it is a bargain in comparison. 

If you don't like the bedding that comes with it, DollandDitsy on Etsy makes unique bedding sets that fit the IKEA bed perfect, they have loads of pretty designs I do recommend you check them out!

I've also seen a lot of cat and small dog owners buying these! Do you have one? Would you like to get one?

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Annons:
Evelina
2019-02-02 09:20
Maleficum
2019-02-02 18:52

I don't have one but my friends bunnies have it :)

Kenzie aren't that keen on sitting on things (probably something to do with his blindness). He do jump up in the sofa from time to time but mostly to look for treats.

Deviantart, photos, drawing and paintings.

Leia
2019-02-04 23:24

#1 Do you think your cats would use this Evelina? Maybe louis would be too chubby WinkingLaughing out loud

#2 That's understandable, Charlie does use hers but I had to coax her onto it with pellets for a picture haha.

All the best, Leia

Maleficum
2019-02-05 16:28
Image 1. Click to open in original size.

#3 But there are lots of things from IKEA to use :) Kenzies favourites are his moving boxes! (And when Harry was visiting he liked them too).

Leia
2019-02-06 20:27

#4 Is that a grass box!? How long and how did you make it??

All the best, Leia

Maleficum
2019-02-06 23:19

#5 I used a litterbox with a little bit of soil in it and then I filled it with barley. It grows really fast (like 6-7 days until they can start eating it).

Usually made it every winter (and had one ready to change when the first one was all eaten) but sadly I got wheat weevil infestation in my barley seeds during the summer and had to throw everything out and haven't replaced it yet so no fresh grass for my baby (but I do have sprouts for him).

Annons:
Leia
2019-02-07 23:10

I will be making one of those myself for sure!

All the best, Leia

Scroll to top
Annons: